You have no items in your shopping cart.
HOW TO PROPERLY STORE YOUR SLEEPING BAG
Do you know how to properly store your sleeping bag once you get home from your big adventure? Klymit VP of Development and Operations, Matt Maxfield, walks you through the proper way to store your sleeping bag to make sure it stays in quality condition for years to come.
1. Remove your sleeping bag from its compression sack.
2. If necessary, spot clean your sleeping bag with a damp washcloth and allow the bag to completely dry and air out.
3. Put your sleeping bag in a large, breathable storage bag.
4. Once inside the storage bag, fluff your sleeping bag a little for to help the bag loft.
5. Store your storage bag in a cool, dry place.