Name: Kyle Hill
Position: Senior Product Designer & Developer
Where: Goblin Valley
Length + Difficulty (Hike or backpacking trip): However long or short you want it to be.
Best time: Any time of the year but it’s hot in the middle of summer.
Brief Summary: An adventurer's natural playground that you can spend hours exploring. It’s my family’s favorite trip that feels like you’re going to another planet with fascinating hoodoos around every turn. There’s plenty of nearby dispersed camping or you can camp in the park campgrounds.
What to bring: Sunscreen, snacks, and plenty of water.
Any Klymit Gear Recommendations: Klymaloft and KSB Sleeping Bag
Top three features: Super comfy camp pad. Side sleeper friendly. Kid approved, wife approved.
Best for: Great night of sleep.
Name: Breakfast Burritos-Premade for a super easy meal option while camping.
Ingredients: Tortillas, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage(breakfast or chorizo), shredded pepper jack cheese, and any other insides or toppings you want (salsa and sour cream are our favorites for toppings)
• Premake tortillas, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage and anything else you want inside the tortilla and then chill. This keeps the burritos from getting soggy.
• Once ingredients are chilled, combine inside tortillas, cover with some shredded cheese and then roll into burrito form.
• Wrap inside heavy duty aluminum foil.
• Refrigerate or freeze and then keep them in a cooler until you’re ready to reheat.
• Reheating can be done on a stove or next to some coals. Rotating every few minutes until warmed through.
• Carefully peel back tinfoil and add toppings and then enjoy!